Zycada is on a mission to empower developers by transforming the way applications interact with networking. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current open positions:
Who we are:
Zycada was founded in 2014 by Subbu V. (CEO) and Roy A. (CTO). We are a company run by engineers for engineers, backed by stellar VCs and industry leaders. By combining our technical backgrounds with key industry insights, we believe we can drive innovation for the good of app developers worldwide. At Zycada, we value independence, agility and accountability.
What will you do:
As a DevOps engineer, you will write code to:
- Build bots that automate deployment and monitoring
- Integrate with various cloud providers
- Monitor and scale all traffic carrying nodes
- Analyze, pinpoint and resolve production issues
- Build prototypes and proof of concepts of new ideas
You will also be expected to be part of our on call operations rotation when it’s your turn.
- A computer science degree or relevant industry experience
- Experience in building and operating cloud-based systems and networks
- Strong automation experience (“Automate or die” attitude)
- Experience with ElasticSearch, InfluxDB and Ansible
- Programming experience with Python, shell scripting and Golang (preferred but not required).
- System and network monitoring/troubleshooting experience using tools like perf, tcpdump, mtr, etc.
- Strong knowledge of networking protocols (DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS).
- Machine learning and/or deep learning hands-on experience is a plus.